From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

My favourite books about illustration business


These books have helped me to understand the business of illustration and art a little bit better, and the importance of developing a solid portfolio.

They are very useful for me as a reference. Also they help me to focus and to make plans for the future in an organised and efficient way.

If you are looking for information about this topic I totally recommend them to you.

 - Show your work - Austin Kleon
 - Steal like and artist - Austin Kleon
 - How to create a portfolio and get hired - Fig Taylor
 - What they didn't teach you in design school - Phil Cleaver
 - Inside the business of illustration - Heller and Marshall
 - Marketing illustration  - Heller and Marshall
 - Think like an artist - Will Gompertz






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.