From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

Studio tour

I want to share with you some pictures I made a few days of the place I work. The place I spend a lot of time doing the things that I like most: painting and drawing.

The best thing of this small studio is the light. Even I am based in London, there is always good natural light to draw here! And because of the large windows I feel like I'm working outdoors, but without getting cold :) 

The studio is not always as tidy as it is in the pictures bellow, but I try to keep it organised and clean because for me is very important to have space and neat things. When I have been working a lot with different materials and I leave them all on the table, that generates a lot of stress to me although I don't realised at the time. 

So, yes! It is important to stay organised and have a good atmosphere! 

I hope you like the pictures!






Please feel free to share my works and pictures with credit

Thanks!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.