From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

The framed garden



The framed garden is a collection inspired by my latest trip to Asia.
The plants, the green, the wild... everything was gorgeous and magnificent.
I wanted to have a little bit of all that at my home, so I made this collection appear.

The plants are all made with watercolours, to reflect the organic shapes. The butterfly and the bumblebee are made with pencil.

Each art print is sold unframed and carefully packed and shipped in a cardboard tube or envelop (it depends on the size)  to avoid damage during shipping.








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.