From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

Ego - Selfportrait


Ego NO.01-02 Selfportraits

I made this two paintings as a exploration and learning.
I was trying to make them real and abstract at the same time. I was thinking in something ethereal, I was thinking in air, breathe and fresh.
I did a poem based in this artwork (below)
__________________________________________________________________
Realicé estas dos pinturas como exploración y aprendizaje.
Intenté hacerlas reales y abstractas al mismo tiempo. Estaba pensando en algo etéreo, en aire, respiración y frescura.
Hice un poema inspirado en esta obra que puedes ver al final de la entrada. 





Sometimes I think in poetry while I am painting...


"I'm ethereal, I'm just air.
Air that I can breathe, 
I can breathe myself."


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.