From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

The embrace of loneliness


The embrace of loneliness is an illustration based in a picture of the great photographer Annabel Mérida.
That picture inspired me a lot, and I am thinking now in doing a collection with the same topic (I'll give you more details as soon as possible :))

This illustration evokes positives feelings, despite appearing dark.
For me, it is about embracing solitude as if you were hugging yourself.
Being comfortable with oneself, without anything or anyone else.
The skull is something that makes you look inside.
To look, to think, to meditate.

It is made with watercolours and pastels.

Each art print is sold unframed and carefully packed and shipped in a cardboard tube or envelop (it depends on the size)  to avoid damage during shipping.
_________________________________________________________________
The embrace of loneliness es una ilustración basada en una imagen de la gran fotógrafa Annabel Mérida. 
La foto me inspiró muchísimo y ahora estoy pensando en crear una colección con el mismo tema, (os daré más detalles tan pronto como pueda :))

Esta pintura evoca sentimientos positivos, a pesar de parecer oscura. 
Para mi es sobre abrazar la soledad como si se tratara de abrazarse a uno mismo. 
Estar a gusto con uno mismo, sin nada más, sin nadie más.
El cráneo es algo que te hace mirar dentro de ti. 
Mirar, pensar, meditar.

Está hecho con acuarelas y pasteles. 

Cada lámina se vende sin marco y cuidadosamente empaquetada en un tubo de cartón o sobre (depende del tamaño) para evitar daños durante el envío.




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.