From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

Poses, women and yoga



I tried charcoal a few days ago, and I really love it.
I don't know why I had never tried it before, but now it has been a discovery :)
I started  my practice doing two woman poses with movement.
I really like the expression that charcoal offers. A quick drawing without erasing anything is surprisingly expressive.

Then I realised that I could do more specific poses, and I chose to make Yoga poses, something that in real life I would love to do more of!

Each art print is sold unframed and carefully packed and shipped in a cardboard tube or envelop (it depends on the size)  to avoid damage during shipping.
__________________________________________________________________
Probé el carboncillo hace unos días y realmente me encanta.
No se porque nunca antes lo había probado, pero ahora ha sido un descubrimiento :)
Empecé mi práctica haciendo dos mujeres con movimiento. 
Me encanta la expresividad que el carboncillo ofrece. Un dibujo rápido sin borrar nada es sorprendentemente expresivo. 

Después me di cuenta de que podría hacer posiciones más especificas y elegí realizar posiciones de Yoga, algo que en la vida real me gustaría hacer más!

Cada lámina se vende sin marco y cuidadosamente empaquetada en un tubo de cartón o sobre (depende del tamaño) para evitar daños durante el envío.









Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.