From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

Splash Icons - Kate



Kate Moss is the first one of a new collection inspired by Icons who are recognized worldwide.

In this collection I am interested in capturing the essence of each "icon" and creating her most characteristic features through the portrait, thinking on the light and the contrast made by the "splash"
This artwork studies the portrait minimal abstraction with color contrast and light, to create decorative and artistic prints.

All the collection is made with watercolour.

Each art print is sold unframed and carefully packed and shipped in a cardboard tube or envelop (it depends on the size)  to avoid damage during shipping.






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.