From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

Sky and sea | illustrated poetry


Sky and sea is an illustrated poem with a lot of meaning for me.
I have made this composition with abstract and light parts, like the face and the sky, but with lot of detail on her back.
Both heaven and sea are represented with the same brushstroke, abstract and elegantly.

The sea was far away from her,
but she felt it so close...
She looked for its reflection,
for its smell and its colors.
When she missed the sea,
she looked the blue sky. 

_________________________________________________

Sky and sea es un poema ilustrado con muchísimo significado para mi. 
He realizado esta composición con partes abstractas y ligeras, como el rostro y el cielo, pero con mucho detalle en su espalda. 
Tanto el cielo como el mar se representan con el mismo brochazo y el mismo color de una forma abstracta y elegante. 

El mar estaba lejos de ella,
pero siempre lo sentía muy cerca...
Lo buscaba en su reflejo,
su aroma y sus colores.
Cuando echaba de menos el mar, 
ella miraba el azul del cielo. 






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.