From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

Bird in hand



Bird in hand is an illustration that I made some time ago.
It is inspired in a beautiful poem of Sara Búho

Me duele saberme
pájaro en tu mano
y pensarte anhelando
el ciento volando. 

I love to illustrate poetry, because it makes you feel.
Because with a few words you can understand a lot of meaning and I love to translate that meaning into illustrations, paintings and pictures.

________________________________________________________
Pájaro en mano es una ilustración que realicé hace un tiempo.
Está inspirada en un precioso poema de Sara Búho

Me duele saberme
pájaro en tu mano
y pensarte anhelando
el ciento volando. 

Me encanta ilustrar poesía porque la poesía hace sentir. 
Porque con pocas palabras puedes entender mucho significado y adoro traducir ese significado en ilustraciones, pinturas e imágenes.




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.