From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

Survived


Survived is a collaboration with a great poet called @anotherenglishpoet

"She wore her scars proudly
tattooed across her chest.
For they were not a sign of weakness,
of vulnerability.
Her scars were a memento of strength.
Of all the battles she's fought,
and survived"

____________________________________________________________

Survived es una colaboración con un gran poeta llamado @anotherenglishpoet

Ella vestía sus heridas orgullosa
tatuadas alrededor de su pecho.
Para ellos no era un signo de debilidad,
de vulnerabilidad.
Sus heridas eran un recordatorio de fortaleza.
De todas las batallas que ella ha luchado, 
y sobrevivido. 









Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.