From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

The cage


This illustration is about freedom.
Freedom represented by a cage.
I like contrasts and I love to express an idea using just the oposite.
Everything is connected, even if is not obvious or difficult to explain.

This illustration inspired me to make this lines. Or the lines inspired me to paint it. I don't know.

The only cage possible, 
is the one that lets you fly
whenever you want. 
_______________________________________________________________

Esta ilustración es sobre libertad. 
Libertad representada por una jaula. 
Me gustan los contrastes y adoro expresar ideas usando las contrarias. 
Todo está conectado, incluso aunque no sea obvio o sea dificil de expresar.

Esta ilustración me inspiro a escribir estas lineas. O estas lineas me inspiraron a pintarla. No lo sé.


La única jaula posible
es aquella que te da la opción de volar
siempre que quieras. 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.